Sunday, March 28, 2010

Some really old ones

I had to dig through two box full of pictures to find my favourites. Putting some of them here. These are of people I love a lot.



My Dad, my hero


My mum, my best friend, my confidant and the most beautiful woman I know
I don't mention her to many people, because when it comes to her am always short of words.
She is the best thing to have happened to me and I love her a lot

















My grandparents (Thatha and Paati)
I have heard stories about him from her, about how brave he was during the wars, about how they survived in Kashmir for years, about how every journey with him was an adventure for her.
My grandma, is from a royal family, but she chose to marry grandpa and live a humble life. She taught kids in school, raised five children and put up with my grandpa's annoying habits. She is a brave woman and even today lives a happy satisfied life. Even if I achieve half of what she has in her life, I would consider it big. Paati, I love you a lot and can't wait to get you home...:)

3 comments:

syncronicity said...

Old is Classic. Love the texture.

You are the best thing that happen to your mommy as well.

\m/!nDpoEt said...

sweet!!

akshada said...

hehehhe... i loovvveee old pics..