Friday, March 26, 2010

365

Its been a year already. It feels like yesterday and I have already served a year. Am a year older, a year smarter.     


So much has happened, that there is no vivid memory of a beginning or an end. Its hazy, may be I let it go too soon. 

The best part is I have already predicted the next year, the same rigamarole, the same gossips, the same people, the same senseless, meaningless existence that I have already come to terms with. 

Its like a whirling cyclone that keeps building, to the point that you become an insignificant being stuck in it. I have lost my anchor, and I have my house in the cyclone. 

Will I ever return? Will I get used to the twists and turns, the churning day in and day out, that I will forget my world, the world where I used to belong. 






3 comments:

Nirvikalpa said...

Of course you will return. This phase you call a whirlpool and stuff, ironical it nay seem, is one of the most interesting times in your life.

"Twenty years later, you'll regret the things that you did not do, rather than those that you did"
- Mark Twain

akshada said...

you will return
to the homeland
to find your anchor
the one that rooted
you to your destiny
the one that kept you close
to the ones that matter
and you will look upon
the memories of the past
the whirlwind that took you here
and you will find
you have changed
you have changed for you
but the throughout
the crazy spin of the whirlwind
the anchor is the one
that supported you
- from me to you <3

Meenakshi said...

oh my god!! it feels so good to read it..you made my day

Thank you so much

<3 <3