Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Me a Fairy?

Turn me into a fairy,
with a little white dress
washed wings over my shoulders,
and a love wand of stars

"Do I look pretty in this new garb?"
I ask my mother with ever curious eyes
"you are my angel, my sunshine" she says
Her lips blow a kiss and I smile

She knows her beautiful girl inside out
her soft hand clutching my palms
we walk away we walk far
None know where we are?

Aunts and uncles who always know it all
"green eyed monsters", I wish I could call
they bark and they scratch
they look and they stare

Me the little fairy with broken wings
me the prey to the monster's grin
"Save me mama" I cry

4 comments:

syncronicity said...

Fairy, Yes you are. Not just to your mommy but to many other people as well. ;)

Meenakshi said...

:)den :)

Anonymous said...

Nikita here
Let's talk about this one properly some time... :)

MEENAKSHI said...

yes we should..and you know i love doing that :)