Saturday, December 19, 2009

For Mr. Anon- You and I

On special request this post is back. More than anything because I want it to remain on this blog...

You and I

You have turned my world upside down. Yes you! Mister, I know you’d be reading this and smiling to yourself. But trust me I love my upside down life more. Everything around me seems happy; I smile a lot and cry only out of joy. I blush, I write poems, I dance and sing out loud. Though you are not around right now I know I am gonna meet you soon very soon.
Every time my phone rings, my heart beats faster, every time I hear your voice, butterflies flutter in my tummy  . I dream and go into weird trance thinking about you.
Flashes of that perfect evening keep coming back to me. The sea, the starry night, the walk on the ramp, the wind blowing past us, the candle light making imperfections fade away bringing out only love. I wish I could capture it like a film on my camera and play it again and again, I wish I could write it all down and read it like a book.
You are my magician, my happy pill, my everything :)

No comments: