Thursday, September 11, 2008

Whats up with me?

Well a lot is up...project submissions got over and that called for a night out with my girls. It followed with some more fun here and there and finally when I sat down with my books to study I get a call from Mr. X!
Who is Mr. X?
I met Mr.X more than three years ago and since then we have been good friends. We had our share of silences but nothing changed and I guess nothing will ever change. We share a comfortable, "convenient" and a fun relationship as friends which goes beyond the norms of being just friends. Simply put, we like each other's company. We talk and talk and talk more which happens once in a while and probably thats the reason we enjoy it. Mr.X is one person I know I can count on all the time.

Moving on from Mr.X to my book shelf!
Yes I am in love with my new bookshelf, though I demanded a bigger one, flats in Bombay will never permit me that luxury, unless I marry someone from Altamount road. So as I was arranging my treasure trove I realised I need to fit in 50 other books somewhere.

I am seriously waiting for my birthday. I have big plans this time. I am going to turn 20 and as I will get ready to blow those 20 candles on my cake I have 20 new things to do.

No comments: