Monday, October 17, 2011

Too many good souls lost

I had a horrible dream last night. One that involved my macbook and some unidentified liquid. I woke up in a sweat. I hugged my macbook tightly and went back to sleep.

I haven't had a proper mourning after Jobs' death. Its yet to sink it. To make it worse is the pendulum stance media keeps taking. When he died they hailed him as a hero, as a savior of mankind. And a few days into it, he turned into a recluse monster. Oh cmon!

I for one, respect Steve Jobs immensely, and have no problems with the fact that he never did any charity or was hard on his employees. How else do you think he built the empire that he did?

I hope this blog post gives me some kind of closure.

Rest In Peace!

(P.S.: Too many great souls have gone to heaven this year, Amy Winehouse, Steve Jobs, Jagjit Singh, Gautam Rajadhakshya, Mansoon Ali Khan Pataudi.  Not fair!)

No comments: