Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My sincere wish for you, rot in hell! You backstabbing little bimbette!

I know you keep a track of my life and my activities through my blog, especially now that I have completely thrown you out.

This ones for you:

Read the title of the post again.

I don't even need to justify why I would wish something like that for you, after what you did to me and my best friend under the pretext of being one of us. You and your rotten little chihuahua-faced homo-boyfriend with a small dick can both go die. [small dick because he could never say things up front and ranted about it elsewhere and secondly because you seem pretty frustrated, get a hint ;)]

See how life turns out for us eh? Last I heard about you was you were begging around for a job/or sleeping around for one, whichever suits you.

I may be a pseudo intellectual but I am definitely not a bitch like you. I have many better accomplishments to boast of, the only thing you seem to be good at is making life miserable for others.
And maybe this pseudo-intellectualness got me where I am..certainly at a better place than you, asswipe! (see am not good at this, don't have a natural talent for insulting people like you do. I, on the other hand had to google some cuss words just so I can use them in this post)

And talking about not having real friends..I have enough who warned me about you and am glad I listened to them.

Really feel sorry for you, your existence is just a waste of space.

Good luck with your shitty life..


1 comment:

Nisha S said...

LOL ..i cud identify every bit whn i read that... the anger.. the frustration that wells up inside u .. like a volcano ready to explode and explode in the face f that very bitch who tries to pick on u at every point she gets an opportunity to ... i sooo know that feeling

i stumbled upon ur blog by chance n now i m happy i did :)

well written and yeah ... i do have a post written on turning 30 too LOL
i m gonna make myself to land up in here n read more of ur blog gurl :) keep up the good work

all the best