Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Conversations


Do you think I am crazy?
No
I think you are eccentric
You are what I would call walking into an abyss
I never know where my conversations are headed when I am with you and am not even complaining, I quite enjoy that about you.
Oh, you are just saying that because you want me to feel ok
No, why would I do that. I have nothing to lose. I know you quite like me already
How can you be so confident?
I see that when you look at me, I see that when you touch yourself nervously, I see that when you keep looking away after catching my attention, I see that when you blush, I see that when words come out of your mouth all mixed up.
I guess you must know women really well
I would like to say I know them well enough to spot the one I would fall for
Are you saying that you are falling for me
Well what if I am
Then I would say you are crazy
*kiss*

No comments: