Saturday, November 13, 2010

It is almost the end of week 3 in Delhi.

Surprisingly, Delhi has been pretty well behaved this time around. I did things that I was warned against, for example, going to a club at 3 in the morning, trying to get out of the house at 12 am for a film. More or less all my acts center around staying outdoors late hours. And so far I have survived with joy *touchwood*. 

Last night caught the last show of "The Social Network". I really thought it wasn't worth the run. Though we missed the first 10 minutes of the film, I did not feel I missed much anyways. The film had its moments but at the end of the film I did not miss it. For me a film is good when I am left wanting more. Social Network did not do it for me. 

I was expecting more cinematic excellence from David Fincher. I think The Guardian was right about the film, it was made by a man from the 1.0 generation for the 2.0 guys! I would still recommend it though..  Watch it for the guy who played Eduardo Saverin and the Rashomon style of storytelling. 


No comments: