Saturday, October 16, 2010

This or That?

I have been thinking of buying a really nice pair of Ray Bans. But I am confused as to what style should I go for, though I have my eyes on the Wayfarers for a while, especially their rare prints collection.

Also I checked out this cool application called Virtual Mirror that lets you try out different styles.

Check it out if you got a webcam and lots of free time! Its a nice app to keep you company during those tedious late night study plans. At least for me ! :)


                                              
Hail dementia!!!!!

3 comments:

Neehar said...

i think the aviators luk awsum! better than the 1s in the 1st pic.

p.s: u r jobless :P

funkyphotographer said...

the first one suits the shape of your face.. and with the aviator one you look a pseudo wanna be Salman Khan (Dabangg) or apna pyaraa RajniKant..

CELEBRULUL NECUNOSCUT said...

Jim Morrison is death ?
Check this :
http://jim-morrison-fanclub.blogspot.com/
to see the truth of his last day.
Video evidence