Friday, July 09, 2010

My virtual Bombay

What do I do to keep in touch with Bombay when I am not in Bombay?

1.       Subscribe to Brown Paper Bag and read it religiously. The two scouters are like my saviors. CNNgo  is pretty cool too.

2.       For all the Bluefrog  gigs that I do not make it to, I have Awdio. It is the coolest thing ever only if you have good internet speed.

3.       Read highlighted lines from the Maximum City by Suketu Mehta and Shantaram
4.       Get updates from fellow Bombaywallahs.

5.       Snap at people who call it Mumbai or Mumbhaaai or Mumbaeee.

6.       Dream of Bombay every night


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pranjal said...

its been difficult to stay in touch with mumbai since i left it...oops sorry Bombay !!..............thanx to you now i have additional inputs on the happenings in bombay