Thursday, April 08, 2010

Update

I have started my internship with Indian Express in Poona. Its day four today, so far things have been decent. I am in my third internship and I have no real job yet :(


Jinx Diary:-


Entry # 12,765 :- Toppled down the stairs again. Scratched my very expensive Vogue sunglasses. Sprained my ankle. While getting in the car, I had my hands smeared with grease which left stains on my lovely white shirt. It doesnt stop here by the way. I ride 4 Kilometers with Daddy only to realize I have forgotten my Phone at home. So while I beg him to take me back he gives me a long lecture on how I need to start meditating to improve my concentration power.
I have more than half a day to go and I am sure this doesnt stop here. Bring it on

2 comments:

Stuti said...

Oh my!!! The change in city does not change the daily routine of my mad mad girl!

You're still cute when you goof up this way! But then that's you!

*huggs*

PS : hee hee hee!

Meenakshi said...

@ stu..

ha ha yes that will never change.