Thursday, February 04, 2010

Revisited Williams, revisited Her

Its silly, you seek things that are so far away and in the grind forget to appreciate whats closer to you- Me



I heard Don Williams after ages today,i cursed myself for not doing so often. Though I have always been a bigger fan of Kenny Rogers, my music teacher had all his hits, that ultimate something CD I once found in her treasure trove.

I miss her a lot. She would sing on all my birthdays, songs she thought I would like.She wasn't as much a teacher but more of a friend. She knew all my moods, she knew which Raaga would liven me, Malkauns it is!She knew how her besan laddooa were my all time favourite feel good food.

She knew all the guys I had a crush on, she knew how much I hated the sight of Bruno being sick. I remember our numerous trip to the vet with him, her cooking lessons and most importantly her smiling face...

No comments: