Monday, January 25, 2010

BFF

Dollu, I love you

We have been through our ups and downs and I am glad we are still together. We might not talk to each other for hours, but after a stressful day I am glad I come back to my room and you are there. You stand by me when I need you the most. You bear all my stupidities, you put sense into me and get my brains straight. There to cheer me up with your silly antics and those fun gossips (Wonder how do you get to know so much, you are hardly here :P).
I love you my doll, please get well soon and come back, I miss you!
Xoxo

3 comments:

syncronicity said...

Are you talking to your laptop? :P

Meenakshi said...

shit no.. but that got me thinking i should write about my laptop too.. but this ones for someone very special

Anonymous said...

hey just read this :)

<3

aratrika