Monday, December 28, 2009

Honest truth

I may not have profound things to talk about, I may not be random enough for your taste, but whatever I do I have always been true to us. I write truth and I breathe truth.

I may not have painted the world, but I am a connoisseur of colours. I take the brush and I paint a stroke of truth.

I may not have it all sorted out, but I know am going to be good, good enough to make you happy, good enough to be true

I may not be beautiful, but I wont hide my flaws either, because that is again the truth and I will never run away from my scars

I may have not known a million things, but am always eager to learn more. I am always a true student.

I may not be the best lover, but all I know is that my love is true, that my tears are true and my joys are true.....

6 comments:

Green-seas said...

I can relate to this so much... The truth means a lot.

Meenakshi said...

:) Keep reading

Green-seas said...

:-) Here's mine: http://losers-like-us.blogspot.com/

N said...

An ode to the ex of the present? Dont we all have those?!!

Meenakshi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meenakshi said...

dunno what it is...just an honest post