Wednesday, August 15, 2007

sleep like a baby

sleep like a baby,
sleep like a baby, the wind will sing you a song
sleep like a baby....the leaves will calm you down
sleep in the silence, the peace that you need
rest in my arms, I will drive you to the moon
our house rests there on the snowey peak...
will drive away the cold,
coz u in my embrace, light the fire of my love
for u to feel warm
the night will guard us,
when we make love.
Our union was destined...
sanctity along
now sleep like a baby...
as u rest in ma arms!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!! this is what i could'nt/dint say when u read this out to me .... will anybody believe that you wrote this when you were casually chatting with me ...then and there!!!!.... but then you have been doing it right from the time i have known you...(3.5yrs...even before blogging was invented)...U got talent gal....and u r good... i m sorry for what i said when u first read it out to me...but then u know me rite??????? -- the devil

arunabh said...

Are these all your self-compositions?
Must confess... they are really well thought out
cheers

MEENAKSHI said...

thngoo sanju..muuah

MEENAKSHI said...

yeah arunabh, these r all my compositions...thnks for the confession

Stuti said...

Oooohhh... mannn!!! Vatsuuuuu... Ssshhhhh!!!!
Lovely!!! Well thought, VERY well written..
And it made me vizualize all that.. so.. uh.. Minky... lets start scripting again!!!
*wink wink*
You know why *wink wink*
Yayyyy!!!
Love ya!!

Sriram Mohan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sriram Mohan said...

Hmmm..Interesting...not my genre..but impressive nonetheless :)..check out my blog sometime..

Mahesh said...

Well now days people blog a lot.This is nice.Keep it up.

Mahesh said...

Well now days people blog a lot.
Yours was good.Keep it up.