Sunday, June 24, 2007

A man should always keep a track of all the happy moments that maketh his life! says who? Says me...... :)


These days nothing seems to make me sad except for a few incidents that are to be forgotten with passing time. But overall it has been a great period of life.

Work keeps me busy, friends keep me happy and a secret infatuation keeps me giggling. It is nothing but just a feel good factor, a passing though amidst the mundane cycle of my hectic schedule. Even when I lay in sickness all I do is smile in between the regular bouts of coughs and sneeze out virus every second minute.
So as i take out some time and move off my bed, I see the world waiting to embrace me and I stand in ecstacy to reciprocate. Hope this phase stays on and never fades away...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Meenakshi,

Good Thought and Rightly said!
If everyone smiles when there is a problem, there is no worry in life.
We should cultivate a habit of being happy always!

SivaRanjani